Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Death of Marvel Legends











I been a Marvel Comic Character Fan since my younger days. Watching most of their low quality cartoons like: the mighty tour, the fantastic four, spiderman and many more, it was my idea of fun. when i was in highschool that is the time that a friend of mine introduce me to the xmen characters, God knows how i start to save my allowance just for a comic. Then came the Uncanny X-men tv series on channel two every friday. How many times did i argue with my brother just to watch it and how many times that I did not go to gimiks just to watch them . Then there was this marvel cards that gives you the picture of the character in front and a brief description at the back.. Well I used to have two show boxes full of them..

Then puberty kicks in, bands, girls and things came up... but i never give up on marvel, Time flies but my admiration to marvel never did vanished. I watched every marvel movies that they produced and when toybiz created marvel legends, it was a dream come true for me. coz now there are this toys that are not expensive but has a high quality appearance plus the free comics... It lasted for at 15 series plus the special series that I asked my tita to bought me coz it is not available in dep store here in the philippines.

But Man when HASBRO take over. I now have second thoughts on purchasing the set. for reasons like it is expensive it has no comics and it has a poor quality .. Well All good things must come to end and thats HOW MARVEL LEGENDS DIES

No comments: