Monday, June 18, 2007

Bilao at Palayok Restaurant (Palawan)



June 14, 2007
Its was my first time to set foot at Palawan and if I'm not mistaken we arrived there around 10:00 in the morning. After fixing our accomodation at Audissey Penthouse, me and my companions started to feel the anger of our stomachs. We asked our guide Mang Dante if there is a place he can recommend to us and he said try eating at BILAO and PALAYOK ( im thinking ohhh a local version of Kawali't Kaldero sa Maynila).


When we finally reach Bilao & Palayok, I was amazed on the set-up of the place, it reminds me of the place in quezon called (Kinabuhayan Cafe). But this time it was bigger and much much more of a restaurant type of a thing. It is a native and seafood restaurant and believe me masarap ang kanilang bulalo and even if bulalo will activate my gout, well . . what the heck its my favorite.


The location of the place is just nera the airport and the exact address is: 353 Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa City so may i suggest pls pass by Bilao and Palayok have lunch or dinner there.
here are some pictures














2 comments:

Andrew said...

I know that Bilao Restaurant is a good restaurant, but it still bothers me until now that they had to charge me 30 pesos for the drinking glass that my disabled daughter had accidentally broken. I brought this to the waiter's attention but apparently in Palawan some people are not sensitive enough to people with disability. The waiter still insisted that I had to pay. When I asked him if I could speak to the manager he said that the owner was not there. He could have called her or him on the phone but he just gave me a "I will call the police" look. This would never have happened in my native Canada. I wonder if the owner of the restaurant is aware of how the waiter had handled this situation. I wonder if the government of Puerto Princesa is aware that Bilao Restaurant has done this or will do this again in the future. I wonder what parents with disabled children have to say about this.

Zdrei Andrada said...

owh really?... dont worry... i will help u to find that out... most of my relative are there and most of them gt the highest position in palawan... that why i can find out that for you..:)