Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kubli Springs, Dolores Quezon





Our trip to kubli springs is the idea of a fellow thetribe member, and all I can say is that I'm glad we did go to this place. The place is located near a mining facility and it's been said that its privately owned.



The place is ideal for picnics, and summer fun activities, with it's clear flowing water, it will be hard for someone to resist dipping in it, specially during summer. It also has a potable water source that is made possible by bamboo sticks.



After several minutes of playing with water and photo ops, our guide decided to call us to eat lunch within the springs. The table is set down at the the flowing spring water and we literally ate in the water, coz some of us is siting in the springs while some of us look for a comfortable rock to sit, but i manage to sit in a rock underneath the water. So i got the comfort of sitting and the luxury of the flowing water on my body.



All I can say is I love the food i love the place and if i had a chance to go back here, I won't have
second thoughts.


No comments: