Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"My phones" through the years

It seems mobile phone now has really become part of everyones lives. From the simple mobile that can be used for texting, it has evolved to a more advance gadget.

8 years ago the only cool feature of a mobile phone are the games now it has become a video camera, mp3 player, gps device, a television, a radio, video phone and a portable pc. What can i say people especially pinoy's are such a fool for this gadgets that most of us keeps upgrading whenever there is a new phone with its own unique feature in the market.

As for me here's the phone I got the chance to used and own.........




My first phone the NOKIA 3210
March 2000
with the help of my mother i was able to buy this phone
then around july of 2000 I lost it on the way to work
at a taxi cab






My second phone
the NOKIA 6210
February 2001
a friend sold this to me for a very cheap price
sold it to someone to buy the NOKIA 5510 (2003)







NOKIA 3310
my Tita sell this to me for a very cheap price (2001)
I did'nt really need it that time but what the heck
got the money to spare that time.
Gave it to my sister, i guess she lost it





NOKIA 6150
a friend ask me if If i want it for a thousand bucks
bought it (2001) gave it to my eldest brother
they lost it at their store few weeks later






my fifth phone NOKIA 5510
bought it at Harrison Plaza (2003)
lend it to my sister, she lost it/ pickpocket




My sixth phone
NOKIA 8250
on the way to work while crossing the street (2003)
(Buendia / Ayala Ave)
I saw this laying on the street with broken batteries and all.
Had it fix for 5 thou then gave it to my mother, I guess they sold or swap this for a new phone






NOKIA 3650
Borrowed money from a friend.
bought this at university belt in recto 2004
gave it to my sister, she broke it, i got fixed then she lost it
while watching a NCAA basketball game




Bought this with Mitch at Harrison Plaza (2004) Nokia 3300
one of my favorite because of the MP3 player
lost this on my way to Baclaran 2006






Sony Ericsson 2700i (2005)
Bought this thru Buy and sell (second hand)
lost it during a trip to Quiapo 2007








my phone right now
the sony ericsson w850i
Mitch's gift to me
bought it at Rob place Manila
(2007)

No comments: